Why NDG real estate?
If you’re looking for a house for sale in Montreal, you might want to consider the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce (NDG) borough. This great neighborhood is home to 66 495 Montrealers. Spanning over several metro stops, it’s a beautiful borough full of family friendly ressources as well as fun activities. NDG real estate is also a smart Montreal real estate investment, here’s why:
- NDG real estate is easily accessible by public transport, boasting 2 metro stops: Villa-Maria and Vendôme. Vendôme also has an AMT station linking to 3 lines: Vaudreuil-Hudson, Saint-Jérôme and Candiac. This borough is also easily accessible, both day and night through the STM’s bus routes.
- As an owner of NDG real estate you will have access to some great schools, including 9 elementary schools (4 French and 5 English), 10 high schools (5 public and 5 private) and the Loyola Campus of Concordia University. NDG also has a brand new, state-of-the-art public library and cultural centre, connected to Montreal’s library network allowing you access to the city’s vast supply of books for free.
- NDG is known for its many beautiful parks, the biggest ones being NDG Park, Loyola Park and Trenholme Park, but the borough also offers numerous smaller green spaces. Some include dog enclosures, water parks or children’s play structures. NDG also houses many indoor and outdoor arenas and fields.
- The NDG area has 6 hospitals and medical centers, including the newly built Children’s hospital located right next to Vendome metro. This facility boasts state of the art care and equipment.
- And finally the NDG neighborhood is full of local cafés, restaurants and boutiques just waiting to be discovered. From trendy to family-friendly, NDG boasts a wide range of places to shop, eat or just hang out in.
To find out more about properties for sale in NDG, contact the Duque Simms team! We’ll be happy to help you find the property that’s right for you.